I have a lot of backyard garden furniture I’m still using to do the same tasks as I did when I was younger.
And as a result, I’m getting pretty bored with the same pieces that I have.
And so, I decided to get something that would stand out.
I wanted something that looked like a tripod.
So I asked around and discovered that I had a lot more than I bargained for.
It turned out that I could find a bunch of different things at the hardware store for under $50, and even cheaper if I used a few of the smaller, lighter options.
So, I went to Home Depot and bought the ones that I wanted.
I also wanted to keep the lighting to a minimum, so I bought a lot less expensive lights.
So if I wanted to make sure that I didn’t see the lights coming through my backyard, I bought the lights that were just under $20.
So, I did the research on these things and got to work.
I found a couple of really cool DIY tutorials on YouTube that I liked.
And I took a few photos and then I built a prototype out of foamcore, which is a flexible plastic that’s super easy to cut.
I bought some foamcore at the same time I got the light bulb, which I didn’ t have at the time.
So this project took about two weeks.
I didn t even buy the bulbs.
I just picked up a couple.
And then I went home and took a couple photos of the setup.
Here’s what I ended up with: It’s pretty much the same setup as the one that I’ve been using for the last six months.
But there are some small differences: There’s a couple LEDs on top of the LED strips, but they’re not the same.
There’s more of a yellow color.
And the wires aren’t the same color either.
But I did a few things to make the setup work, including cutting the strips into strips.
I’m using the foamcore strips to create a cover, and I’m going to cut a piece of the foam that’s about half the size of the wires that I’m about to cut, which gives me about a 1/4 inch extra of length.
And also, I didnt want the wires to come through the door.
When I got to the house, I had to remove all of the wiring, so that the lights wouldn’t go through the house.
And, I just wanted to be sure that the LEDs wouldn’t be visible through the window, which would be pretty frustrating.
So the next step was to cut the lights from the outside.
This was pretty straightforward, too: I just cut the LED strip that’s in front of the window out with a knife.
Next, I put the wires on the outside of the lights, and then the LEDstrip on top.
Then I put my own foamcore over that, and finally, I covered the entire structure with the foam.
And that’s it.
That’s the whole setup.
And it worked great.
Now, I have to say that it was quite a bit more work than I expected.
One thing that I did notice is that the wiring is much less flexible than the wires I have now.
That means that if the light goes out, the wires will fall off.
So there’s going to be wires that come off.
I would have liked to have had a way to hold them on, so the lights can’t fall off and be stuck in the wall.
And this was a little bit of a compromise.
However, I also found that there are different kinds of foam that you can buy.
You can get some that are really cheap, and you can get a little more expensive foam that can be used for some of the projects.
And if you get some of those, you can save money.
So you can do these kinds of DIY projects with just a little less money, or you can invest a little money in something that you will really love to do.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.